3rd International Workshop on
Computational Topology in Image Context
Registration, due until 01.November.2010, is arranged in two steps:
(1) paying the registration fee by bank transfer to:
sending an email to:
· With whom would you like to share your room?
· a proof of payment
· Arrival date and time to Seville:
· Departure date and time from Seville:
· Do you need official invitation letter?
· Will you arrive to Seville airport or to Santa Justa train station?
· 360,00 Euros per person (regular member)
· 300 Euros (Phd student)
Registration fee includes:
· Participation to the workshop
· Accommodation (4 days + 4 nights) with breakfast, lunch and dinner included (from November, 9th to November 13th )
· USB with papers in electronic proceedings with ISSN (and not in the proceedings)
· Printed proceedings
· Social events
Transport by bus from Seville to the workshop:
· The bus will leave Seville airport in November 9th at 18:00h.
· The bus will leave Santa Justa train station in November 9th at 18:30h.
· The bus will bring the participants in November 13th morning - to Seville airport around 10:00h, and to Santa Justa train station around 10:30h
To reach the conference site we recommend you two options:
· to book a flight to Seville airport for November 9th and then take the conference bus the same day at 18:00h
· to book a flight to Madrid airport for November 9th, take AVE train to Seville Santa Justa and then take the conference bus the same day at 18:30h
Official Invitation Letter