Ibempa has developed the content for information set out on its website www.congreso.us.es/ibempaas a summary of its activities. Access to the website implies that the user Ibempa admits unreserved accept ance of the general conditions of use described below.You agree that you can not enter personal or commercial data in the various forms which present the website without respect and accept the general conditions.
Using the Web site for any unlawful purpose or in violation of any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy, specifically:
- Defame, harass, abuse, threaten or defraud users or third parties, or collect or attempt to collect personal information about users or third parties without their consent, or use of the material / content for any purpose other than strictly permitted herein.
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or interfere with security related features of the website.
- Enter any malicious code including without limitation charging or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms or other malicious code and / or take any action that imposes an unreasonable burden on the infrastructure Ibempa.
- Use, display, or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Website or any of its components.
- Send unsolicited email, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or promotions or advertising of products or services.
The contents of the Web site were created by Ibempa being fully protected by copyright. Can not in any case the use of content, images, logos and brands appearing on the website without the express written consent from Ibempa.
3. LAW AND JURISDICTION
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. In case of dispute the same shall be settled by the courts of Seville, web site users who do not comply strictly established conditions of use shall be liable for its breach.
Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Data Protection.