INFLA and FMA 2012 will share the same submission procedure and have common proceedings, which will be distributed during the event.Instructions to authors
- The style file for both events is the same. Templates and style files for Word and Latex are provided. Please, follow the format.
- The final document should not exceed 10 pages. An appendix, after the body of the paper, can be added and may be considered for publication at the reviewers' discretion.
- If the number of papers would be too large, the organization will make a selection of the papers according to scientific quality and adequacy to the conference topics.
- Papers should be written in English for FMA and in English or Spanish for INFLA. In any case, authors will provide an English version of the title and abstract.
- The first page should contain the title of the paper, the name of the authors, affiliation and addresses as well as an abstract and keywords that capture the essence of the topic.
- At least one author of each accepted paper is required to attend the conference and present the work. Authors who submit papers implicitly agree with this requirement.
- Papers should be submitted through Easychair.
- Deadline for paper submission: February 3rd, 2012.
- New Aceptance notification for FMA: February 24th, 2012.
- New aceptance notification date for INFLA: March 2nd, 2012.
At least one author from each accepted paper must register at the conference by following the instructions given on the web site. Papers not fulfilling this requirement will be withdrawn from the program.
Payment can be made through bank transfer (before April 10th) or in cash at the conference (April 19th).
Early registration, until April 10th: 50 euros.
Regular registration, after April 10th: 60 euros.
The payment will be made by bank transfer. " pago se efectuará mediante transferencia bancaria. The concept of the bank transfer must clearly contain the following data:
Bank account details:
National Transfer - C.C.C.: 0049 2588 70 2414250158
International Transfer - SWIFT: BSCHESMM - IBAN: ES95 0049 2588 7024 1425 0158
Name: Universidad de Sevilla
For a correct processing of the inscription, a copy of the Bank Transfer Payment Confirmation should be sent, either by email or by fax, to:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: +34-95-4486165